The 2015 Annual Meeting for the HOA is scheduled for Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be held in the community clubhouse located at 14903 Carriage Park. Notice and proxy forms will be sent in the mail beginning in September. Please complete the proxy form and send it back to the management office as indicated on the form if you are unable to attend the meeting.
Assessment payment can be made by mailing a check with the mail-in coupon to the remittance address on the coupon (P.O. Box 64175, Phoenix AZ, 85082) or you may pay the amount due online by following the below listed instructions. There is no fee for using the e-check feature however the bank does charge a service fee for using a credit card:
- Go to this website: https://cabpayments.mutualofomahabank.com/
- Click on the appropriate link “Pay by online bill pay” to pay by E-Check or “Pay by card” to pay by credit card.
- Click the option to “Make a one-time payment”
- Fill in your personal and property address info
- Fill in the Management ID Code which is: 3032
- Fill in the Association ID which is: TIMB
- Fill in the your property account number which is: Listed on your invoice
- Fill in the rest of the credit card or e-check info and complete. Be sure to include all zeros in account and routing numbers and double check to be sure you entered the numbers correctly or the payment will be reversed and charged back to you.
AT the recent 2014 Annual Meeting, Jude Auzenne was elected to fill the open position on the Board of Directors. Due to Veteran's Day, the next meeting of the Board of Directors will be on December 9, 2014 at 7:00 pm.
The November Board of Directors meeting falls on an observed holiday this year, Veteran's Day. As a result, the Board has decided to postpone the meeting until the next scheduled meeting date which will be December 9, 2014 at 7:00 pm. If you have any questions, please contact management at 713-466-1204.
Please join us for the annual meeting on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 where three board member positions are up for election. The meeting will be held at the clubhouse beginning at 7:00 pm. If you are unable to attend, please fill out a proxy and email or mail it to our office address listed on the bottom of the form. The proxy notice can be found under the document section of this website.