Assessment payment can be made by mailing a check with the mail-in coupon to the remittance address on the coupon (P.O. Box 64175, Phoenix AZ, 85082) or you may pay the amount due online by following the below listed instructions. There is no fee for using the e-check feature however the bank does charge a service fee for using a credit card:
- Go to this website: https://cabpayments.mutualofomahabank.com/
- Click on the appropriate link “Pay by online bill pay” to pay by E-Check or “Pay by card” to pay by credit card.
- Click the option to “Make a one-time payment”
- Fill in your personal and property address info
- Fill in the Management ID Code which is: 3032
- Fill in the Association ID which is: TIMB
- Fill in the your property account number which is: Listed on your invoice
- Fill in the rest of the credit card or e-check info and complete. Be sure to include all zeros in account and routing numbers and double check to be sure you entered the numbers correctly or the payment will be reversed and charged back to you.